June 24, 2020 | Amy Rambo
New Healthcare Opportunities in Schools and Child Care Centers
As we collectively continue to operate in a COVID-19 environment, schools, districts, and child care centers are prioritizing the purchase of healthcare products and services to ensure safe and successful re-openings. Our research shows that, while decision makers for more than 260,000 of these institutions are attempting to budget for a precarious future, we expect they will include:
- PPE and medical supplies like thermometers, blood oxygen monitors, alcohol wipes, and other testing materials.
- Disinfecting supplies and services to meet state and federal guidelines for decontamination of buildings.
- Additional medical staffing needs for testing, monitoring, and evaluating potential infection.
- Guidance and education for staff on best practices that minimize exposure and create safe environments.
- Mental health and counseling support for educators and students adjusting to a "new normal."
MCH can help you reach these organizations.
MCH Strategic Data has the largest email database of contacts available anywhere – with nearly 5 million emails for almost 6 million decision makers in U.S. K-12 Schools and Child Care Centers. We can connect you with:
- 119,934 Child Care Directors and personnel in key positions
- 15,079 District Superintendents (the top decision maker at a school district)
- 1,179 Assistant Superintendent of Business & Finance (responsible for budgeting and overall spending)
- 191,690 leaders of student counseling and school psychology (schools) and 7,895 Director of Guidance Services (school districts)
- 118,262 health professionals including Directors of Health Services, Health Teachers, and Nurses
- 9,375 Directors of Safety and Security
- 641,384 administrators and teachers of Special Education, including meeting the needs of the medically, physically, and emotionally disabled
Our decades of expertise can help you identify the best contacts for your healthcare services. We can also help you deploy and analyze your email tests to this market.
Ready to learn more?
Explore our counts and titles in our online List Builder or contact our team at 800-776-6373 to discuss your best opportunities.
All the Best,
Amy Rambo, President